Re: New GNOME2 bug submission page- still needs a lot of love :)

Steve Fox wrote:

> My changes converted the table from a fixed width to a 95% width. So
> this should be fixed for you. (You must have a tiny browser window, it
> was only ~800px :)

648 x 678, according to the screenshot I just took-- most people like to
be able to see the rest of their desktop while they're browsing :)

mailto:calum benson ireland sun com    Desktop Engineering Group                      +353 1 819 9771