Re: New GNOME2 bug submission page- still needs a lot of love :)

On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 22:42, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 12:39:44PM +1000, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> [...]
> > 	links http://bugzilla.gnome.org/simple-bug-guide.cgi
> >
> > is a disaster. This means it's possibly not so cool with things like
> > screen readers or other assistive technologies either (it mostly depends
> > on how they handle "select" boxes, which links seems to choke on).
> >
> > One solution is not to try and solve too many problems on one page and
> > make another "simple report" style page which is more text-based.
>
> Oh, this came out soo badly! :-(
>
> What I need to add is "in addition to the current one and after you have
> had some feedback on the included features." In no way do I mean to
> throw away the current effort or demean it in any way.

S'ok. No personal offense taken. I definitely hope that with a bugzilla
2.16 upgrade on the way we can work more on polish/integration stuff
like this across all of bugzilla, to make querying and searching more
efficient for everyone and more accessible to newbies [yes, even newbies
using links ;)