Re: New GNOME2 bug submission page- still needs a lot of love :)

Last I checked, there were large parts of bugzilla that are basically
completely unusable in links, like query.cgi. And the traditional
bug-reporting interface works from links. So I'm not going to lose much
sleep over it, I'm afraid.

That said, if Steve's[1] rewrite of the tables into CSS can make them
more usable in links as a benefit, that's fine and I'd love to have
that. But I can't take the time to learn accessible HTML when I have a
/lot/ of other stuff to do. I suppose alt text tags for the numbering
should be done too.

Luis

[1] Or anyone else- the pages are in CVS and I /happily/ take patches