eazel bugzilla move (was Re: I have a bug for gnome-iconedit)

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 07:22:19AM +0200, Kjartan Maraas wrote:

> Are there others still missing too? Should we just go ahead and create
> the eazel products as well?

I know someone at the group formerly known as Eazel (Darin?) has been talking
to someone in b.g.o (Martin?) about moving everything over, but I do
not know where that stands. I'm cc'ing Jon Allen, who knows more about
this. I don't know if he's subscribed to this list.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h), http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/