Re: New Osinfo logo repository

Hi,

On 26 February 2018 at 16:56, Daniel P. Berrangé <berrange redhat com> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 04:24:06PM +0100, Felipe Borges wrote:
Hi all,

The recently introduced "Download an OS" feature gives a nice
spotlight to operating systems and therefore having a nice logo in
there makes it even more pleasant.

In order to better manage the logos database I set up a git
repository[0] where we can store the SVG files alongside with their
permission notes.

Having all the emails cut+paste into the README file doesn't scale
too well.  Perhaps you could create a logos/$product.txt file
alongside each logos/$product.svg file to record the permissions
grants per logo.

That sounds like a good idea to me. Just my two cents.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali