USB redirection cnnects all devices to UHCIs instead of EHCI.

Hi there,

I've tried USB redirection in gnome-boxes 3.20.2 (host machine is an x86_64 running Fedora 24, kernel 4.7.3-200), for a Windows 7 guest machine, with the guest tools from https://www.spice-space.org/download/windows/spice-guest-tools/spice-guest-tools-0.100.exe

What I see is that any device I select to be used by the guest, is connected to a USB1.1 host controller, and not to the only EHCI that the guest sees (which seems to have only the mouse and keyboard).

Could you help me out? Sorry if this has already been answered, but I could not find the answer searching in the list archives.

Cheers

David