Re: Only one at a time?

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Adam Tauno Williams
<awilliam whitemice org> wrote:
It appears I can only one one instance of Boxes at a time?

Is there anyway to see multiple virtual machines?  The only way I can
find to switch VMs is to back-back-back-back-back-select [ok, it isn't
"back" that many times...but its horrible].  In the utilities/tools view
I was expecting to be able to see or switch betweeen VMs.

Yeah, makes sense and I intend to implement such a way for 3.10. If
you could file a bug about this, that would be very nice.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124