Only one at a time?

It appears I can only one one instance of Boxes at a time?

Is there anyway to see multiple virtual machines?  The only way I can
find to switch VMs is to back-back-back-back-back-select [ok, it isn't
"back" that many times...but its horrible].  In the utilities/tools view
I was expecting to be able to see or switch betweeen VMs.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383