Re: Where is the documentation?

On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:42 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <znmeb znmeb net> wrote:

> Where is the documentation?

The documentation team did a preliminary brainstorm session at the
hackfest in February, but at the time I was the only one with Boxes
working (from jhbuild). And then I lost mine on whatever distro I was
using. During the 3.6 cycle the user docs became more of a priority,
but I hope to get back to it this cycle.

The little we did get done is detailed here:

https://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks/ApplicationHelp

...but feel free to ignore it.

Mike