Re: Boxes: UI/feature freeze break
- From: "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeeshanak gnome org>
- To: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>, gnome-doc-list gnome org, release-team gnome org, gnome-boxes-list <gnome-boxes-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Boxes: UI/feature freeze break
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 03:24:51 +0200
On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 3:13 AM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> On Sun, 2012-03-04 at 19:41 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
>> On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:55 AM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
>> <zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:
>> > We added a new tab in the 'Properties' view as shown here:
>> > http://static.fi/~zeenix/tmp/boxes+system-props.png
>> > These are the new translatable strings:
>> > 1. "RAM"
>> > 2. "Storage"
>> > 3. "System"
>> > 3. "Changes require restart of '%s'. Attempt restart?"
>> > Feel free to ask for more information, if needed.
>> Thanks for the details. This looks harmless enough to me, so +1 for
>> the release team, but lets wait what documenters and translators say.
> No objections for docs.
Thanks guys! Its not yet string freeze but only announcement period so
I don't think we need to wait for translators for this so I'll push
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
] [Thread Prev