Error with latest jhbuild version

...with libosinfo and tracker per Christophe's email.  I think
Baptiste and I saw this error at the Red Hat office last week.  When
attempting to open any ISO ("Box creation failed!"):

Boxes-WARNING **: wizard.vala:157: Failed to create domain: unknown OS type hvm
Libvirt.GLib-DEBUG: Dispatch handler 18 1 0x1bcf1a0

Mike

PS  Baptiste showed me how to make it look pretty by jhbuilding
gnome-themes-standard, but that doesn't help any more.