Re: Building gnome boxes

Hi

While trying to build libvirt-glib, I get the following error
http://susepaste.org/17771105

Another thing I noticed was this, while installing libvirt

*** Checking out libvirt *** [1/1]
*** Skipping libvirt (package and dependencies not updated) *** [1/1]
*** success *** [1/1]

Any suggestions. I have tried to look into mail archives and think
where I could.

--
Regards
Manu Gupta