Re: Some Boxes questions

Hi Christophe,

I created another account and ran jhbuild from scratch.  Now all is well.

Thanks,

Mike

On Jan 30, 2012 5:11 AM, "Christophe Fergeau" <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 12:19:19PM -0500, Michael Hill wrote:
> Hi Christophe,
>
> On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 4:48 AM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
>
> > The only thing that comes to mind is to add -lvirt-glib-1.0 here, but
> > I'm a bit surprised that it's needed. Can you try adding this to
> > src/Makefile manually, rerun make, and see if it helps? If it's really the
> > problem, I can try thinking about a proper fix (which would probably be
> > adding libvirt-glib-1.0 to libvirt-gobject-1.0.pc Requires).
>
> No success, same error.  Dimstar has 3.3.2 packaged for openSUSE, so
> maybe it's a jhbuild-only issue?

This seems to be a jhbuild+opensuse build issue, I didn't hit this on
fedora, that's why I'd like to get to the bottom of this :-/ Though I'm
running out of ideas :( By any chance, would it be possible to get shell
access to a machine where I can look into it directly?

Christophe