Re: [gnome-boxes 2/2] Tweak the wizard UI some more

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 7:56 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
<zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 7:44 PM, Marc-André Lureau
> <marcandre lureau gmail com> wrote:
>> nak: still looks wrong, https://castle.so/3m9d5/preview
>
>  Hmm.. Renders differently here:
>
> http://static.fi/~zeenix/tmp/boxes-maximized.png
> http://static.fi/~zeenix/tmp/boxes-unmaximized.png
>
>  Its hard to fix an issue that isn't reproducible :(

  I am trying to update my jhbuild environment now in hope that this
is some recent gtk+ (or on some other layer) bug. However, since you
can't point out why my patch doesn't work for you and since it works
for me, should it be kept on hold?

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)