Re: [gnome-boxes 1/2] Skip 'Preparation' & 'Setup' when going backwards

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 7:14 PM, Marc-André Lureau
<marcandre lureau gmail com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 6:07 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
> <zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:
>> On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 7:05 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
>> <zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:

>>>  True but we are currently skipping Review when going forward so it
>>> makes sense to skip this empty step in other direction too.
>>
>>  Err... I meant 'Setup' of course.
>
> If I follow you reasoning, and you add or remove things temporarily, I
> don't see why we shouldn't remove the setup step altogether, and other
> useless, non-working things.

  No that is not my reasoning. Your 'this.source != null' patch came
after I was done with this patch so i didn't really think in the light
of that. i-e to me you were simply skipping some steps and I thought
its a temporary measure until we fill those widgets.

   Anyways now that I know the actual reason of 'skipping some wizard
steps', i'll modify this patch accordingly. BTW, I am already on the
task of populating 'Setup' step.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)