Re: Boxes and jhbuild again

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 10:04 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
<zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 1:37 AM, Michael Hill <mdhillca gmail com> wrote:
>> I've got this running on openSUSE 12.2
>
>  Cool, thats already a big step..

What is the best way to solve the gudev problem?  I manually edited
the Boxes config to accept udev-1.0 147 (and dl'd it manually), but is
it easy to tell jhbuild to use a newer version?

>  Seems like some issues with libvirt in your environment. Suspicious
> thing here is the '@' in front of the path. Try `virsh -c
> qemu:///session help` command and if that gives an error, you are
> better off seeking help from libvirt guys.

Yes, got an error.  Started jhbuild over again, and I'll try again.
Looked through the email archives and found the same error, but
solutions don't apply.

Mike