Now that I've built gnome-boxes with jhbuild...

Ok, so after a bit of thinkering I've got a successful build of gnome boxes. Some things that are worth mentioning:

1) I'm trying to figure out how to sanely run the development gnome-boxes on my Fedora 16 laptop, what I've got so far:
 * Append the jhbuild library dir to LD_LIBRARY_PATH
* Run gnome boxes. It is not picking the adwaita dark theme like I thought it would. Ok, that is minor. * Would someone like to share how to prepare a sane environment to build/test the application?

2) I know virt-manager does ask me for the admin password, so I would assume you will need some sort of root-like access for gnome boxes as well. In any case, I'm figuring out how the jhbuild libvirt version would coexist with my system wide one, even considering there's the libvirt daemon to care about.

3) I still quite did not figure out how to print the debug messages to stdout/err, even though I did try grepping for DEBUG/debug on the source code and did some reading.

4) Right now I see this problem, which I really suspect to be due to the fact that libvirt daemon for the libvirt version installed by jhbuild is not started/lack of permissions, but I can't see further what is going on:

Boxes-WARNING **: libvirt-machine.vala:58: Unable to start domain: internal error Process exited while reading console log output:

Any ideas are appreciated.

Lucas