Re: About usage of floppy with linux guests on gnome-boxes

On Fri, Dec 02, 2011 at 10:57:41AM +0100, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 10:39 AM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
> > Yes jhbuild build gnome-boxes should be your best bet for now. Make sure
> > you install gnome-themes-standard too because it's needed for the dark
> > theme boxes uses.
>
> Shouldn't jhbuild boxes module depend on it?

I've asked Fred Peters and he didn't seem to like that idea. I guess the
assumption is that you don't use jhbuild to build a single application.
A better way to handle it would be to start a script which downloads and
installs jhbuild, gets a jhbuildrc listing boxes and gnome-themes-stadard
as modules to build and doing the build.

Christophe