Re: About usage of floppy with linux guests on gnome-boxes

Hey,

On Thu, Dec 01, 2011 at 09:27:25PM -0200, Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues wrote:
> I assume jhbuild is my best bet, or is there a
> shortcut that I can use (ie, installing packages foo, bar, baz and
> then I can build it)?

Yes jhbuild build gnome-boxes should be your best bet for now. Make sure
you install gnome-themes-standard too because it's needed for the dark
theme boxes uses.
An alternative would be to build libvirt-glib, libosinfo, spice-gtk and
boxes, but it's likely your libvirt will be too old. You also need a very
new version of gtk+ (3.3 though I really think we should lower that
requirement to latest 3.2 branch). Since gtk+ 3.3 needs glib 2.31, it's
easier to use jhbuild to build all of that for you :)

Let me know if you have more questions/issues about the building process,

Christophe