GNOME.conf.au 2007 (call for volunteers/papers)

Hey All,

We've just received confirmation that GNOME.conf.au is on again for
2007 to be held in Sydney in January.

This year we're hoping to hold a two day event (one developer day,
one user day), but to do this I NEED YOUR HELP.

If anyone wants to help out in any way, drop me a line. Someone in
Sydney would be handy too, since the enigmatic Jeff Waugh is
otherwise occupied.

I think the T-shirts last year were excellent, and that we should do
it again. Andy can you help out here?

Additionally, we can't have a GNOME.conf.au without presentations of
some kind. GNOME.conf.au is a relaxed and informal setting, so if
anyone wants to gain some presentation experience, GNOME.conf.au is
the place to get it. I'm going to send out a more informative call
for papers at some point in the near future, but I wanted to get the
ball rolling here first.

Either write on the wiki <http://live.gnome.org/Sydney2007> or reply
on-list.

Cheers,
--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA