Re: GNOME.conf.au

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 05:24:44PM +1300, Alex King wrote:

> I haven't seen it either.  I'd be interested to...

Yeah, not sure what happened there. Perhaps an MX glitch. Maybe Jeff
can shed some light on the situation.

> > I'll put some content on http://live.gnome.org/Dunedin2006
> >
> > We only need the single room, and we only need it for the day. Most
> > importantly, we need the advertising so that attendees know.
>
> OK, I've put that information into our system now.  There is a mailing
> list for miniconf organisers, lca06-miniconf lists ethernal org  If you
> send one or two email addresses to Mike, he will be able to add you to
> it.

Mike, can you sign up myself and Jeff please (davyd madeley id au,
jdub perkypants org). Cheers.

Alex, from your attachments, I will assume that we're on as a fully
fledged miniconf. If you're still having trouble finding space for
us, perhaps touch base with Callum McKenzie
<callum physics otago ac nz>, who may be able to find somewhere for
us.

We're looking forward to l.c.a.

Thanks again and Cheers,
--davyd

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA