Re: Fwd: [lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2006 - Call For Miniconfs

<quote who="Andy Fitzsimon">

> oh,  who's doing the printing .
>
> subtitle:  will we be paying per colour for transparencies or will
> this be a 4 colour print
> ( should i be stingy on the colours to save printing costs )

Hmm. I would probably ask EverythingLinux for a price first, because they
have an on-demand full-colour printing service. Cheaper for short runs. So,
perhaps start without limitations. ;-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

   "I think hot Chinese girls who kick ass are the wave of the future, as
                      far as films go." - Cody Russell