Re: Fwd: [lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2006 - Call For Miniconfs

<quote who="Davyd Madeley">

> > So I've always had a nagging intention to GNOME.conf.au ->
> > desktop.conf.au, but now I'm thinking about the portable user interfaces
> > stuff. Y'know, if we call it GNOME.conf.au, that covers the portable
> > user interfaces stuff we care about anyway. And the X/fdo dudes dig
> > GNOME anyway. ;-)
>
> So GNOME.conf.au it is!

;-)

> Do we know anyone who can do a T-shirt design? Andy F perhaps?

He's on this list... Dude, want to take a stab at a GNOME.conf.au 2006 shirt
with perhaps some rude joke about NZers on it? :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

   "(Hint: IRC clients don't usually do DVD and VCD playback)." - Bastien
                                   Nocera