Re: Fwd: [lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2006 - Call For Miniconfs

<quote who="Davyd Madeley">

> GNOME.conf.au!!

So I started writing a proposal, and I ended up writing one for a general
desktop miniconf. However, I'm really wondering if we shouldn't broaden it
again to include portable user interfaces (think N770)... I'm trying to
think of a good, catchy way of saying "user experience miniconf". ;-)

> This year we should do shirts.

With sheep jokes.

- Jeff

--
GNOME Summit: October 8th-10th              http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005

  "I allege that SCO is full of it, and that the Linux process is already
   the most transparent process in the whole industry." - Linus Torvalds