Re: gnome.conf.au next year

On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 23:15, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> So gnome.conf.au was cool this year, if a little low-key. It was great to
> have some of the luminary hackers from overseas here to talk to, and heaps
> of people asked me to do it again for linux.conf.au 2005. For a quick
> reminder of the INSANITY, here's the old site:

Jeff,

I have video coverage of bits of gnome.conf.au 2004 if you or anybody
else are interested.  It didn't make the LCA DVD (the quality isn't
great due to poor lighting etc in the room, and some of the tapes fall
short; it's watchable, nevertheless), but if you or somebody else wish
to distribute, I'm happy to get the files to you.

Off memory, there's about 1 CD worth of content (650MB).  Files are in
MPEG4.

Thanks,