Re: GNOME.conf.au stuff

<quote who="Michael Davies">

> Don't forget Malcolm Tredinnick's GNOME hacking tute on the first day of
> the conference (Wednesday).

Oh yeah, that'll be a good segue. He won't be able to make GNOME.conf.au
because he's presenting at on of the edu or government ones. But we can pimp
his tute a lot. ;-)

> >  Dinner - Should we have a GNOME.conf.au dinner on the first night? It
> >  will be hard for me to figure out a location remotely, but the
> >  linux.conf.au dudes will be able to help with that.
>
> All ya gotta do is ask! :-)  I'll start thinking...

Rockin', thanks.

> Jeff, you rock.  Thanks for starting the GNOME.conf.au thing.

:-)

- Jeff

     "Funny, I have no trouble distinguishing my mobile phone from the
       others because it's in my _own fucking pocket_!" - Mobile Rage