Re: GNOME.conf.au stuff

Hey all,

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

>  James Henstridge - Not sure yet, almost certainly something to do with
>    Python, GNOME, libglade, those kinds of things. Perhaps he'll do a
>    tute, I haven't nagged him enough yet.

Don't forget Malcolm Tredinnick's GNOME hacking tute on the first day of
the conference (Wednesday).

[snip]

>  Dinner - Should we have a GNOME.conf.au dinner on the first night? It
>  will
>    be hard for me to figure out a location remotely, but the
>    linux.conf.au dudes will be able to help with that.

All ya gotta do is ask! :-)  I'll start thinking...

(As an aside, the second night, Tuesday, is booked with the main
conference speakers dinner, so a GNOME-thing will need to be on Monday
night)

Jeff, you rock.  Thanks for starting the GNOME.conf.au thing.

--
Michael Davies               Linux.Conf.Au Adelaide Jan 12-17 2004
michael at msdavies dot net  Australia's Premier Linux Conference