Re: [Linux-aus] GNOME Australia!

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 02:18, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Ah, well, one of the other things I'm doing at the moment is gathering info
> from various academic institutions about interest in GNOME for research
> purposes, which mostly relates to usability and accessibility right now. Ben

There has been some interest from some academics at Monash to do things
like integrate snob (MML related thingy) with gnumeric and a GUI for R
(statistical package) to help make some Maths people's lives nicer.
Apparrently more maths people at monash use Linux now than Windows -
pretty cool.

I'll forward on some contacts :)