Starting GNOME User Groups

Dear all,

Welcome to the gnome-asia-list!  This mailing list is for GNOME.Asia Summit participants to continue sharing experience and the fun of GNOME!

I invited everybody who joined the talk "Building GNOME User Groups" on April 3rd in Bangalore into this GNOME-Asia-List because we would like to follow up with you for your GUG establishment. Please don't hesitate to share your opinions or discuss about your GUG here. Please also feel free to invite anybody who is interested in GNOME to join this mailing list as well.

As I mentioned earlier, in order to start your GUG, you just need to have passion and love, talk to a few motivated friends and then start your first meeting! Don't forget to announce your GUG establishment in the following mailing lists as
we are here to help and support you!