Re: Big Thanks!

Hi Lionel,

The pleasure is all ours and we couldn't have made it without you ;-)
And yes! The whole week was indeed AWESOOOOOOOOME!

By the way, we have a love and hate wiki page for participants to write down things that we can improve / keep for next year, please feel free to add yours there : http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/LoveHate

see you soon!
Pockey