ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.11.8 (snapshot)
- From: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>
- To: clutter-announce clutter-project org
- Cc: gnome-announce-list gnome org, clutter-devel-list clutter-project org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.11.8 (snapshot)
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 21:46:56 -0400
Good news, everyone!
A new Clutter snapshot is now available at:
Additionally, a git clone of the source tree:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/clutter
will include a signed 1.11.8 tag which points to a commit named:
which can be verified with:
git verify-tag 1.11.8
and can be checked out with a command such as:
git checkout -b build 1.11.8
Clutter is a library for creating compelling, dynamic and portable graphical
user interfaces. Clutter is released under the terms of the GNU Lesser
General Public License, version 2.1 or (at your option) later.
Clutter depends on:
GLib ≥ 2.31.19
JSON-GLib ≥ 0.12.0
Cogl ≥ 1.9.6
Cairo ≥ 1.10
Pango ≥ 1.30
Atk ≥ 2.5.3
Clutter also has platform-specific dependencies; for more information, see
the README file included in the release.
- This is an unstable snapshot of Clutter; there are no compatibility
guarantees for API added during a development cycle.
- This version is API and ABI compatible with the current stable
release of Clutter.
- Installing the contents of this release will overwrite the files
from the installation of the current release of Clutter.
- Bugs should be reported on the Clutter Bugzilla product, at:
• List of changes since Clutter 1.11.6
- Bump the dependency of ATK
Use the newly released 2.5.3 to rely on the generci event listeners
that have been added to ATK; this avoids reimplementing our own.
- Ensure validity of iterators
Even when they are copied.
- Rounding error fixes for allocations
Constraints and other code adjusting the allocation of an actor should
round the origin and size of the ClutterActorBox in a consistent way.
- Updates for the VisualStudio build files
- Add ClutterDragAction::drag-progress
The ::drag-progress signal allows controlling the emission of the
::drag-motion signal. Overriding the default behaviour of a DragAction
is now possible without calling g_signal_stop_emission_by_name().
- Add ClutterActor:pivot-point
The pivot point of ClutterActor provides a center, in normalized
coordinate space, for the transformations of an actor (scaling, rotation,
ClutterText:position has been deprecated by ClutterText:cursor-position,
for consistency with other ClutterText properties, as well as to avoid
shadowing the ClutterActor:position property. ClutterActor:depth has
been deprecated by ClutterActor:z-position. ClutterTexture has been
deprecated in favour of ClutterImage. ClutterActor:anchor-[xy] and the
transformation centers for rotation and scaling have been deprecated
in favour of the ClutterActor:pivot-point. The clutter_threads_enter()
and clutter_threads_leave() functions have been deprecated.
- Removal of the experimental ClutterLayoutManager easing state API
The easing state API for ClutterLayoutManager was added in 1.11.2, but
with the introduction of a default easing state for ClutterActor it is
now redundant and not necessary; to animate the allocation of an actor
during layout it's simply necessary to set its easing state. All layout
managers provided by Clutter have been updated.
• List of bugs fixed since Clutter 1.11.6
#679451 - Add ::drag-progress signal
#679457 - Add :cursor-position and deprecate :position
#679465 - Add :z-position and deprecate :depth
#677853 - Use a single transformation center for rotation and scaling
Many thanks to:
Chun-wei Fan, Alejandro Piñeiro, Alexander Shopov, Andika Triwidada,
Chao-Hsiung Liao, Daniel Mustieles, Fran Diéguez, Ihar Hrachyshka,
Kjartan Maraas, Piotr Drąg, Sasi Bhushan Boddepalli.
Have fun with Clutter!
] [Thread Prev