ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.7.6 (snapshot)
- From: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi linux intel com>
- To: clutter-announce clutter-project org
- Cc: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.7.6 (snapshot)
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:11:43 +0100
Good news, everyone!
A new Clutter snapshot is now available at:
Additionally, a git clone of the source tree:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/clutter
will include a signed 1.7.6 tag which points to a commit named:
which can be verified with:
git verify-tag 1.7.6
and can be checked out with a command such as:
git checkout -b build 1.7.6
Clutter is a library for creating compelling, dynamic and portable graphical
user interfaces. Clutter is released under the terms of the GNU Lesser
General Public License, version 2.1 or (at your option) later.
Clutter depends on:
GLib ≥ 2.26.0
JSON-GLib ≥ 0.12.0
Cairo ≥ 1.10
Pango ≥ 1.20
Atk ≥ 1.17
OpenGL ≥ 1.3 (or 1.2 + multi-texturing), OpenGL|ES 1.1 or 2.0
GLX, WGL, Quartz, or an EGL implementation
Clutter also has platform-specific dependencies; for more information, see
the README file included in the release.
- This is an unstable snapshot of Clutter; there are no compatibility
guarantees for API added during a development cycle.
- This version is API and ABI compatible with the current stable
release of Clutter.
- Installing the contents of this release will overwrite the files
from the installation of the current release of Clutter.
- Bugs should be reported on the Clutter Bugzilla product, at:
• List of changes since Clutter 1.7.4
- Accessibility fixes in Cally
Fix the implementation of the AtkText interface for ClutterText.
- Depend on the new Cogl windowing system API.
- Add functions for retrieving the clip boundaries on the Stage
The clutter_stage_get_redraw_clip_bounds() function is useful for
window managers (like Mutter) that need to retrieve the clipped
region used on the Stage.
- Auto-detect the default flavour when building
The default flavour used when building should be set depending
on the platform.
- Mark the OSX backend as non-experimental
The OSX backend is being developed, and maintained, so it should
not be considered experimental.
- Make sure that Gestures are cancelled when missing release events
- Correct the rounding for paint volumes
Try to provide stable results against potential floating point rounding
margins when projecting 3D paint volumes into screen bounding boxes;
this should avoid re-creating FBOs and always correctly handle clipped
- Do not clobber XI2 events data
This allows to play along with other toolkits using XI2.
- Fix ClutterSnapConstraint's right edge snapping
• List of bugs fixed since Clutter 1.7.4
#653959 - clutter-actor: Don't apply shaders during picking
#654361 - uprof: Rename timers to remove the EGL specific bits
#654363 - uprof: Add the units in the name of the "Per Frame"
#654103 - Fixed typo
#654656 - Improve XGenericEventCookie allocation wrt other toolkits
#654024 - snap-constraint: Fix allocation for CLUTTER_SNAP_EDGE_RIGHT
#654066 - ClutterTimeline new-frame signal not working correctly on
#654718 - clutter-1.6.16 compile issues
#654726 - text: Fix the default value of "editable"
#654727 - alpha: Don't use the GClosure to compute the alpha when
#655342 - memory leak in clutter_bin_layout_get_preferred_width/height
#1733 - AtkText implementation on CallyText is not complete
#2421 - Way to get current repaint bounds
Many thanks to:
Robert Bragg, Philippe Normand, Neil Roberts, Damien Lespiau, Tomeu Vizoso,
Gil Forcada, Alejandro Piñeiro, Bastian Winkler, Carlos Garnacho,
Christian Kirbach, Daniel Mustieles, Dinh Bowman, Kjartan Maraas,
Marek Černocký, Mario Blättermann, Matej Urbančič, Piotr Drąg
Have fun with Clutter!
Intel Open Source Technology Center
] [Thread Prev