ANNOUNCE: AT-SPI 2.1.4 released
- From: Mike Gorse <mgorse alum wpi edu>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, kde-accessibility kde org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: AT-SPI 2.1.4 released
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:54:00 -0400 (EDT)
AT-SPI 2.1.4 is now available for download at:
What is AT-SPI2
AT-SPI2 is a D-Bus based accessibility framework. It defines a D-Bus
protocol for providing and accessing application accessibility
information. The project includes a library for bridging the D-Bus
protocol to the ATK API, allowing Gtk based applications to be made
accessible. It also contains a client (AT) side library in C and a wrapper
What's changed in AT-SPI 2.1.4
* [core/pyatspi] some API changes to event and device listeners for
mainly affects the libatspi typelib; pyatspi usage is not affected as long
as pyatspi is kept in synch with at-spi2-core.
* [core] Fix for BGO#654314: make role names consistent with atk.
* [core] Fix for BGO#654921: Run within Unity.
* [all] Added some new roles, corresponding with the new roles added to atk.
* [atk] Ensure the detail integers are initialized before sending events.
Where can I get more information about AT-SPI2
The project wiki is available at:
How can I contribute to AT-SPI2?
We need help testing with Gnome accessibility technologies, improving
performance, and generally tying up loose ends. The above-referenced page
contains a list of known issues that should be fixed.
IRC : #a11y on Gimpnet
E-Mail: accessibility-atspi lists linux-foundation org
Development repositories can be found at:
] [Thread Prev