ANNOUNCE: cluttermm 1.1.1 and 1.3.1

cluttermm provides a C++ API for Clutter (a 3D canvas and items), for use
with gtkmm. We'd like to hear about any problems or about anything that is missing.

Changes:

cluttermm 1.3.1: (unstable)

* Added Action, ActorMeta and Effects.
* Actor:
  - Added add_effect(), remove_effect(), get_effect().
  - Added set/set_clip_to_allocation(), contains(),
	  get_has_allocation(), get_accessible(), add_action(), remove_action(),
	  get_action(), clear_actions().
* Stage: Added get/set_no_clear_hint().
* Texture: Added get/set_pick_with_alpha().
  (Murray Cumming)

cluttermm 1.1.1: (unstable)

* Increased the version number to show that we target clutter 1.2,
  though the cluttermm API is still unstable.
  (Murray Cumming)
* Actor: get_*() methods: Take a reference.
  (Murray Cumming)
* Alpha: get_timeline(): Fixing reference counting.
  (Chris Kühl)
* BehaviourEllipse: Fix the constructor.
  (Murray Cumming)
* BehaviourPath: create_with_knots(): Take a vector instead of the
  intermediate SListHandle. This is what gtkmm has decided to do in new
  APIs and happens to solve a memory problem.
  (Chris Kühl)
* Texture: Rename get_amx_tile_waste() to get_max_tile_waste().
  (Luca Wehrstedt)
* Documentation:
  - Corrected SlotAlphaFunc documentation.
* Build:
  -Fixed the build with fatal warnings.
  (Murray Cumming)

Details: