ANNOUNCE: gtkmm 2.91.1
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: gnome-announce <gnome-announce-list gnome org>, gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: gtkmm 2.91.1
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 11:53:10 +0200
*** gtkmm 2.91:
gtkmm 2.91 (previously 2.90) wraps GTK+ 2.91. It is the gtkmm-3.0 ABI and installs in
parallel with the gtkmm-2.4 ABI, of which gtkmm 2.20 is currently the latest stable
version. This allows application developers to start using it when they choose to,
without being forced, and without breaking existing installed applications.
gtkmm-3.0 will be mostly API-compatible with gtkmm-2.4, though some small
changes will be needed in application source code.
Note that there will also be a gtkmm 2.23 (to become 2.24) version, which has small
gtkmm stays in-sync with GTK+ by following the official GNOME release schedule:
Bindings for the rest of the GNOME Platform are also available, and are also
* Fix the build with GTK+ 2.91.1.
(Murray Cumming) Bug #632694 (David Ronis)
* ComboBoxText: Add clear_items() and set_active_text().
There is active discussion on the mailing list:
and in the #c++ channel on irc.gnome.org
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev