Epiphany Extensions 2.29.91

Hey hey,

To go perfectly timed with your Epiphany 2.29.91, here's the
epiphany-extensions 2.29.91 release (yes we skipped .90, just because we
like matching numbers!).

Get it here:
	http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/epiphany-extensions/2.29/

From the NEWS file:

This release introduces a new extension that enables control+tab as a
shortcut to switch tabs, removed the sidebar extension and updated the
actions extension and converts all our legacy glade files to GtkBuilder
ones, this means we no longer need gtk-builder-convert script.

New extension:
    - tab-key-tab-navigate: use Control+Tab to switch tabs
      by Lubomír Sedlář

Updated extensions:
    - Actions extension works again with current master.
    - Sidebar extension was removed.

Added/updated translations:
    - de, courtesy of Mario Blättermann
    - es, courtesy of Daniel Mustieles