ANNOUNCE: Cheese 2.27.2 released

what is it?
===========
Take photos and videos with your webcam, with fun graphical effects

what's changed in 2.27.2?
=========================
 - Ignore new photo requests if we are still waiting for an "handoff" signal
   for the previous one, fixes bug #582902
 - Fix a couple of trivial memory leaks in the thumbnail generator code, fixes
   bug #578289
 - Don't return if "image-loading" icon is not found, we will have an empty
   pixbuf while the thumbnail thread is running but it is surely better than
   no thumbnail at all, fixes bug #582240
 - Added/Updated Translations
   - de, courtesy of Nathan-J. Hirschauer
   - es, courtesy of Jorge González