GNOME DVB Daemon 0.1.6 released
- From: Sebastian Pölsterl <sebp k-d-w org>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Cc: dvb-daemon-list gnome org
- Subject: GNOME DVB Daemon 0.1.6 released
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 17:03:59 +0200
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This release adds a dialog to gnome-dvb-control to manage recordings.
In addition, a bug in the channels scanner has been fixed. The results
should be reproduceable in each scan now.
In addition, you can now record multiple channels on the same transport
stream at the same time.
EPG information is now stored for each device group separately.
Therefore, you have to delete the old database at ~/.cache/gnome-dvb-daemon.
This version requires gst-rtsp 0.10.2.
DVB Daemon is a daemon written in Vala and based on GStreamer to setup
your DVB devices, record and watch TV shows and browse EPG. It can be
controlled via its D-Bus interface or the UIs it comes with.
Changes since 0.1.5
- - Save channel's name instead of SID in Recording
- - Added GetChannelName method to RecordingsStore
- - Added RecordingsStore and RecordingsView widgets and RecordingsDialog
- - Added Recordings button to manage recordings
- - Only create EPGScanner in DeviceGroup if with_epg_scanner is true
- - Fixed bug that channel scanner did not find all channels
- - Adjust to latest gst-rtsp-server
- - Added GroupId property to Channel
- - Store EPG information for each device group separately
- - Add default early start and late finish values to timers
- - Timer is now due if the current time is greater or equal the timer's
start time and the timer didn't expire, yet
- - Added AddTimerWithMargin method
- - conflicts_with returns false if channels of timers are on the same
- - Fixed bug in Recorder that prevented recording multiple channels on
same TS working correctly
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
] [Thread Prev