GNOME PackageKit 2.27.91

GNOME PackageKit is the name of the collection of PackageKit GUI tools
for use in the GNOME desktop.

Version 2.27.91
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Released: 2009-08-24

* Translations
 - Updated Bengali India Translation (Runa Bhattacharjee)
 - Updated Telugu Translation (krishnababu k)
 - Updated Assamese translation (Amitakhya Phukan)
 - Updated Spanish translation (Daniel Mustieles)
 - Updated Swedish translation (Daniel Nylander)
 - Updated Hungarian translation (Gabor Kelemen)
 - Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation (Igor Pires Soares)
 - Updated Spanish translation (Jorge González)
 - Updated Norwegian bokmål translation (Kjartan Maraas)
 - Updated Russian translation (Leonid Kanter)
 - Updated Hebrew translation (Mark Krapivner)
 - Updated Polish translation (Piotr Drąg)

* New Features:
 - Show the notifications pointing at the status icon when possible
(Richard Hughes)
 - Copy 'strict' option to configure to add -Werror from PackageKit
(Anders F Bjorklund)
 - Watch /dev/.udev/firmware-missing for changes so we pick up hotplug
requests too (Richard Hughes)
 - Add the pk-device-rebind functionality to replug hardware (Richard Hughes)

* Bugfix:
 - Wrap license in about dialogue (Christian Persch)
 - Remove markup from .ui files (Gabor Kelemen)
 - Add accelerator. Fixes #590999 (Gabor Kelemen)
 - Only return the newest packages for mime, fonts and codec helpers.
Fixes rh#514879 (Richard Hughes)
 - Only install the newest native-arch package when using the session
methods. Fixes rh#509569 (Richard Hughes)
 - Don't show a modal dialog when the user cancels the file install
(Richard Hughes)
 - Egg update to fix compile on FreeBSD (Richard Hughes)
 - Reduce in weight X-GNOME-Autostart-Phase desktop files (Richard Hughes)
 - Ignore hidden desktop files when we show the list of new
applications (Richard Hughes)
 - Only run the update if the dep check was successful (Richard Hughes)
 - Don't show the auth-failure dialog in the update viewer (Richard Hughes)
 - Show errors when using the firmware client, don't just silently
fail (Richard Hughes)
 - Add CanStop and CanRestart methods on the ConsoleKit helper (Richard Hughes)
 - Never use a title on a modal error dialog (Richard Hughes)
 - Check in more places if a user is able to restart (Richard Hughes)
 - Add application/x-deb to the list of files we try to open (Richard Hughes)
 - Improve the firmware code when multiple devices are requesting the
same files (Richard Hughes)
 - Resize the deps list in a better way. Fixes rh#517662 (Richard Hughes)
 - Don't show a single menu item for the left click on the updates
star (Richard Hughes)
 - Only show the on-battery warning only if we would have performed
the update (Richard Hughes)
 - Don't allow double click on a help item. Fixes rh#518854 (Richard Hughes)
 - Change the firmware 'Do not show again' to a 'Ignore devices'
button (Richard Hughes)

Tarballs available here:
http://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-packagekit/2.27/

Richard.