ANNOUNCE: mousetweaks 2.23.5
- From: Francesco Fumanti <francesco fumanti gmx net>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: mousetweaks 2.23.5
- Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 21:49:29 +0200
The update of mousetweaks to version 2.23.5 has been released and can
be downloaded from:
What is mousetweaks ?
The mousetweaks package provides the functions offered by the
Accessibility tab of the Mouse control panel. It also contains
two panel applets related to the mouse accessibility. More
1. It offers a way to perform the various clicks without using any
hardware button. In this context, the Dwell Click panel applet
can be used to choose what click type to perform.
2. It allows users to perform a secondary click by doing a
click&hold of the primary mouse button.
3. It provides the Pointer Capture panel applet. This applet creates
an area on the panel into which the pointer can be captured until
the user releases it with a predefined button and modifier
What is new ?
* New time animation for enable button in the dwell-click applet
* Change the dwell delay range to 0.2-3.0 sec
* Don't send cursor_changed signals if the cursor has no name
* Build system improvements
* Don't try to install schemas.in files
* Bump intltool to 0.40.0
#538004: gok does not see synthetic clicks from mousetweaks
#543272: Add dependency to xcursor by
Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo
New and updated translations:
- [nb] Kjartan Maraas
- [th] Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
] [Thread Prev