nemo 0.2.1 released

A new release of nemo is out[1]. In this release we focused on getting
the stuff already there working better (full notes[3]). So we spend a
lot of time profiling the application for both memory and cpu problems
(things that with a garbage collector is actually often related). The
work has resulted in a much lighter indexing performance and lower
memory usage overall, but there is still work to be done in the
libraries Nemo use before it can run at a more normal memory load.
Give it a try and if you have problems, please use the bug database[2]
for reporting problems.

1: http://iola.dk/nemo/#download
2: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=nemo
3: http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/nemo/tags/nemo_0_2_1/NEWS?revision=89&view=markup