[gallatone] FIRST GALLATONE MEETING OF THE YEAR!!!

Dear everyone,

Tomorrow, Wednesday the 5th,  Gallatone is having its first official meeting open to all those interested in being active in the
club- we will give a rundown of our plans for the year, take care of some business, and the just hang out and have fun.

There's free food and word on the street says there's some giveaways as well.

Come to Kimmel 907 at 7:30
60 Washington Sq. South

hope to see you there,

Max Vernon and the other officers of Gallatone.

---
You are currently subscribed to gallatone as: gnome-announce-list gnome org