ANNOUNCEMENT: Seahorse 0.9.8
- From: Nate Nielsen <nielsen-list memberwebs com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, Seahorse-user lists sourceforge net, seahorse-announce lists sourceforge net
- Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Seahorse 0.9.8
- Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 21:46:51 +0000 (UTC)
More fine tuning...
This is a development release.
Seahorse is a GNOME application for managing encryption keys. It also
integrates with nautilus, gedit and other places for
Current work on seahorse is going into making encryption easier for end
users to use and (where needed) comprehend.
Changes between 0.9.7 and 0.9.8:
* Tons of Manual and Documentation updates by
<milo_casagrande yahoo it>
* Work out how seahorse-daemon should be started properly.
* GUI fixes:
* Generate dialogs are now more consistent.
* Make passphrase prompts more consistent.
* Hook up help button in SSH generate dialog.
* Better describe what part of key is being exported.
* Cleaner SSH proxy initialization.
* Don't prompt for each public key deleted.
* Show GPG 'valid' keys on the trusted tab.
* Fix unneeded syncing error messages.
* Show all key names properly in recipient selection dialog.
* Fixed crashers to do with secure memory.
* Don't set daemon setuid when not needed for secure memory.
* Fix problems when built without LDAP support.
* Djihed Afifi (ar)
* Francisco Javier F. Serrador (es)
* Gabor Kelemen (hu)
* milo_casagrande yahoo it (it)
* Daniel Nylander (sv)
[MD5 sum: bee9abd92910c1d1736c572af84e277c]
* Bug reports are appreciated and should be filed in the
] [Thread Prev