XST 0.4 "Dude where's my Code" has been released

XST - 0.4.1
-----------

The Ximian Setup Tools 0.4.0 codenamed "Dude where's my Code" has been
released.

The Ximian Setup Tools are a set of cross-platform configuration
utilities
for Linux and other Unices. Internally they are divided in a frontend
and
backend, the frontends knows nothing about the underlying system and
provides
the same user interface across the different types of systems. The
backend
knows how to read and write configuration information. The Ximian Setup
Tools
do not impose a new database on the system, they work with the default
configuration files so that configuration can still be done by hand or
by
other tools.

You can get it from :

ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/setuptools/
or (once the mirrors sync)
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/ximian-setup-tools

About this release
-----------------
This is a bugfix only release. We found a small but evil bug that may
cause
partitions in Debian systems to be mounted as readonly.

For the 0.4.0 release notes visit :
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2001-May/msg00024.html

Changes since last release

- Debian disks tools bug (Joakim, Hans Petter)
- Blinking is gone from the time tool (Chema)
- Samba is found from the right location on RH 7.1 (Hans Petter)
- Spec file date fix (thanks  Erick Woods <erick erick com>)
- configure.in checks for glade (thanks hadess)X