gnome-core / gnome-applets 1.2.2 "Three Movies and a Slim Jim" released

Hello,

Updates to the stable versions of gnome-core and gnome-applets are now
available for download from ftp.gnome.org.  These contain mostly bug
fixes, and translation and documentation updates, although George
sneaked some new stuff into the panel while I wasn't looking.

 * Availability:

        - ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnome-core/gnome-core-1.2.2.tar.gz
        - ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnome-applets/gnome-applets-1.2.2.tar.gz

 * New stuff:

        - Nicer looking scaling for small icons in the panel
        - You can set icons for menu buttons in the panel (ie, change
          the foot to something else)

There are now stable branches for gnome-core and gnome-applets
(gnome-core-1-2 and gnome-applets-1-2 respectively).  The HEAD branch
will be in development for 1.4, so should not be used by
non-developers.  More details on what is going to happen here will
follow later.

Jacob
--
"I've got nothing to say but that's ok." -- John Lennon