gnome-core 1.2.2.1 "Out on the Tiles" released

Hello,

George and I wanted to do some market research and find out how many
people use tiles on their panel.  There were a few options for this.

The first we came up with was to write a little program that runs when
you login after upgrading, asks some questions, and then emails us.

But that sounded like a lot of work.  It turns out that breaking tiles
was a lot easier, and yielded the same results.  Thanks to the 5
people who responded to our survey.

 * Availablilty

        - ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnome-core/gnome-core-1.2.2.1.tar.gz

 * Fixes

        - Panel tiles (one line fix from George)

Jacob
--
"I've got nothing to say but that's ok." -- John Lennon