Re: gnome-announce-list digest, Vol 1 #155 - 1 msg

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, gnome-announce-list-request gnome org wrote:
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 13:27:40 -0800
> From: Charles Kerr <charles superpimp org>
> To: pan-users rebelbase com, gnome-announce-list gnome org,
> pan superpimp org
> Cc: distribution helixcode com, cerb debian org, jedgar FreeBSD org,
> ieure sickfuck org

Are the hostnames for users "pan" and "ieure" above necessary?
Whatever their origin, I don't think they reflect very well on the
GNOME organization as it tries to expand its reach and acceptance in
the world at large, and their inclusion in the headers of a message on
a high-profile list such as gnome-announce-list is questionable.
Please reconsider (or choose a reasonable alias).

--
Todd Wilson                               A smile is not an individual
Computer Science Department               product; it is a co-product.