Gnumeric 0.41 is out.

Hello guys,

   I know how much you love the fast paced world of Gnumeric releases,
   so for all of you that have just finished looking at the output of
   "make install", I have a new tarball for you to download, compile,
   and install.

   Excercise those idle cycles in your computer and try the latest
   version of Gnumeric: 0.41

   This mainly contains a number of bug fixes that were reported on
   the bug tracking system and it works as a "base" before I merge the
   new Style scheme from Michael into the CVS.

   Get it from: ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnumeric

Enjoy,
Miguel.