ANNOUNCE Gnomba 0.5.1

We are pleased to announce another release of gnomba!

Gnomba is our stab at writing a GUI machine and share browser for the smb
protocol.  Gnomba allows you to scan any number of subnets for machines
with smb.  The workgroups, machines and share are shown in a tree-view.
For each machine you can then view the list of shares, and mount, unmount
or browse them.

This release includes several bugfixes, an unmount all option and some
new statusbar updates.  Check the ChangeLog for a more complete list.

[The harddrive on my 5.2 machine has died, so I can't build 5.2 RPMs at
the moment.  If people think there is still a need for them feel free to
contribute an RPM ;) ]

The URLs:
Homepage:  http://gnomba.darkcorner.net/
ChangeLog: http://gnomba.darkcorner.net/ChangeLog.txt
Tarball:   http://gnomba.darkcorner.net/tars/gnomba-0.5.1.tar.gz
Debian:    http://gnomba.darkcorner.net/deb/
6.0 RPMs:  http://gnomba.darkcorner.net/6.0/

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
-chris

Christopher Rogers      http://www.darkcorner.net
gandalf@darkcorner.net  gandalf@pobox.com

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by the age of
eighteen.
		- Einstein