Announce: Gtk-- 1.1.3
- From: Karl Nelson <kenelson ece ucdavis edu>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gtk-list redhat com, gtkmm modeemi cs tut fi
- cc: kenelson teal ece ucdavis edu
- Subject: Announce: Gtk-- 1.1.3
- Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 09:48:59 -0800
Gtk-- is a C++ interface for the popular GUI library gtk. Gtk-- provides
convinient interface for C++ programmers to create graphical user
interfaces with gtk's flexible OO framework. Highlights include typesafe
callbacks, widgets extensible using inheritance and over 110 classes that
can be freely combined to quickly create complex user interfaces. Gtk--
is free software distributed under GNU Library General Public License (LGPL).
Well, stablity is within our sights. The last must-do items are being
taken care of. However, big ones like switching to namespaces remain.
Gtk-- has undergone a lot of testing recently allong with design reviews
and portablity fixes in Gnome--. We still need your help to
find the bugs. Most tutorial examples now compile perfectly and the tutorial
is less broken (well the sgml passes muster now), but still needs a lot of
work. Interested tutorial contributors should contact
Guillaume Laurent <email@example.com>.
Release: Gtk-- 1.1.3 (5 November 1999)
* Return codes verify now.
* Many example updates by Amy Fong.
* List and Tree wrappers updated.
* Changed NULL to 0 for gcc 2.95.2
* Major fixes to GnomeApp
* Timer and Idle demos
] [Thread Prev